Pivot Shuttle – go further, ride harder, and conquer the toughest technical challenges with Pivot’s revolutionary eMTB. At 19.95kg (44lbs) for a complete bike, the full carbon Shuttle sets a new benchmark for light weight, while the progressive geometry, perfectly balanced chassis and eMTB tuned dw-link™ suspension bring authentic pro-level enduro bike performance to the eMTB category. The Shuttle is a new way to mountain bike, making every rider feel like a superhero, and opening doors to rides that you’ve never dreamed possible.
The Next Step in Mountain Biking
The Pivot Shuttle combines every renowned feature of Pivot Cycles design and engineering with the most advanced eMTB system available, to produce an entirely new approach to trail riding. The heart of the design is a 140mm travel full carbon frame with fully integrated Shimano Steps E8000 pedal assist system. We’ve utilized our proprietary hollow core internal carbon molding process and custom-integrated Shimano’s powerful battery system to create the most compact eMTB drive system available – fully encased inside the carbon downtube with a molded carbon composite skidplate for additional protection.
We’ve incorporated all the features you expect from a Pivot trail / enduro bike – long and low enduro/ trail geometry, 157mm Superboost Plus spacing for stiffness and tire clearance, sub-437mm short chainstays for effortless manuals, and dw-link suspension – tuned specifically for the demands of eMTB. The net effect is a chassis that both looks and rides exactly like any of Pivot’s world-class enduro bikes, at an incredibly low weight of just 19.95kg, (44lbs) to set a new standard for light weight in the eMTB category.
- Complete bike weight 19.95kg, (44lbs)
- 140mm dw-link™ rear suspension with Pivot’s mid-travel e-MTB specific linkage design
- Full carbon frame with molded composite motor casing and skid plate
- Intuitive, quiet, Shimano Steps E8000 eMTB system
- 150mm travel fork
- 27.5”+ with 29” compatibility
- Designed to fit up to 3” tires. Complete bikes spec’d with Maxxis REKON 2.8” Silk Shield tires
- Features Pivot’s next-generation long and low enduro/ trail geometry
- Fox DPX 2 tuned specifically for eMTB
- Sub-437mm (17.2”) chainstays
- 203mm front disc brake, 180mm rear post-mount disc brake
- Pivot Cable Port system for easy internal routing of shifters, brakes and droppers and full Di2 Integration
- Automotive quality gaskets with externally accessible charging ports
- eMTB-specific DT Swiss wheelset for durability and power transfer
- Ultra-quiet, low durometer rubberized frame and skidplate protection
- Available in the widest range of sizes in eMTB – S, M, L, XL to fit riders from 162 to 200cm (5’4” to 6’7”+)